Silver

E-mail marketing

No abras este email

Client 
Grupo Heineken

Briefing

Every year Let’s Beer! congratulates Christmas to its data base. This year the client proposed us to gift something for Christmas.

Proposal

We sent a gift via email to all the data base of Let’s Beer!. But it wasn’t any email, since they had to wait until Christmas to open it. The email was programmed so that the content would change in case it was opened before the 25th.

Contribution

The use of technology surprises in an unconventional support for creativity like an email. It has a “wow” effect and a promotion associated in the same email.

Production

Mailing approximately to 15.000 users. The email obtained an Open Rate of 20% of which a 67% couldn’t wait until the 25th to open it, and thus received coal. But the remaining 33% waited for Christmas day to open their longed and desired gift.

Credits

Client 
Grupo Heineken
Art Director 
Dani García, Lucía de los Santos
Copy 
Alberto Muriel
Production Company 
Daniel Rodríguez-Arias
Web Developer 
Pau Peinado